The Women’s Group PC
We are sorry to announce that The Women’s Group is closed as of November 21, 2012. We will no longer be able to renew prescriptions, receive labs results, or answer phone calls.
Non medical correspondence, including medical records requests can be mailed to:
The Womens Group P.C
PO Box 744
Sedalia, CO 80135
ALLOW UP TO ONE MONTH FOR RECORDS TO BE COPIED AND SENT OUT.
- Records sent to another provider are free of charge.
- We will store your chart for 10 years.
- Many OBGYN offices will not accept your medical record unless you have an appointment so please check with them.
- Providers are typically willing to see new patients before records are received. Alternatively, you can make your appointment for five or more weeks in advance and check to see if your records have arrived a week before the appointment day.
- Our policy is to copy the last 7 years of records for other providers. Physicians are typically interested in the past 1-3 years. If at a later date you would like older records, you may request them.